Thursday, July 22, 2010

21 years and counting!

For the 21st year (we may have missed one) we took our family vacation to Atlantic Beach, NC. We love it.  This year, it was Mom & Dad, Beau & Isabella and Brandon & myself.
Of-course, as it is with any family, practically all of my pictures are of the baby! Well, the little girl.
"I love Annie because she got me a tattoo!"
She also loved the Mickey Mouse pool.  The only pool she ever wanted to go to was the Mickey Mouse pool.  I'm SO glad it was the one next to our apartment! :) It's the one I always wanted to go to when I was little too.
The kids and one of the kid's kid and the other kid's hubby.
The bros-in-law looking and dreaming of one day having a boat. I was too.
I find this picture somewhat poetic. I love it. Izzy and her daddy's shoes.
If she didn't want to go swimming in the Mickey Mouse pool, she wanted to play with sparklers! It was super cute.
Annie and her Izzy. Or Izzy and her Annie. Both work for me!
Beau and Isabella.
We got Izzy an Ariel towel and she was in love. Ariel is her favorite. She made herself a cute little fort with it and everything.  Can you see Enchanted on the TV? We watched it, no joke, everyday, sometimes twice.
I realized that I didn't have any good pictures of my parents at the beach....so here's one of them at Boxerwood Gardens a couple of days before we left to go down there :)
And one last one of the little one with the superhero look. I'm gonna say a pink Batgirl, cuz she's awesome.

Well, there we go! Family Vacation #21 in a nutshell! We spent a lot of family time and watched Enchanted 9 times. And Mom, Brandon and I got strep throat. Awesome. But other than that, it was great!

Shutterfly Photos for Family Vacation 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...