Friday, December 24, 2010

July & August

>Before I start, for more Summer pictures, visit my Shutterfly Page for Summer '10, because I surely can't fit them all on here.<

I stink at this blogging thing.
I missed  the following (not in order):
Boston.
Isabella's Birthday party.
Mountain Days Festival.
Moving Day.
Fall Folliage.
Halloween.
Harry Potter Party.
Thanksgiving and Family.
Pre-Christmas.
Life.

Should I try and fit it all in one post? I think I will!

Let's start with the end of the Summer:
I think Summer is my favorite time of the year. Well, I say that now, as I sit in my living room bundled up because it's so freakin' cold outside and there's snow on the ground.
Our summer was pretty normal and uneventful.
The Southern Inn caught fire. That was a big deal. This was also the day that I decided to walk to go eat lunch in bazillion degree weather and I almost died. It's true. Just so I could see what happened. Bad decision.




There was a carnival in town and it was cute. But we were scared to ride any of the rides because we value our lives. :)



My Lolita. Ok, Our Lolita. Brandon likes her most of the time too.
Tink, enjoying her Summer in the tree.

And Pita, just enjoying being outside in general.
The Blue Ridge Mountains, as seen from BV, VA

The general direction of our house from up high.

Summer veggies.

Summer veggies which will soon be....

Pasta sauce! Yumm
So, another reason I like the Summer is because it includes MY BIRTHDAY, and this year was a big one because I turned 25! Yuck, quarter of a century! I suppose that's the point of life.
The cake that the ladies at work made for me.

Mary Sue, Nora & Steve



Matt & Ellen (Background: PawPaw, India , Shana & Justan)

Debbie & Nancy - Dusk is NOT the best time to take pictures!

Larry, Cody, Justan, Brandon, Matt, Steve & Mary Sue

My cake - next time I will begin making it much much earlier in the day. Note the Princess and Batman cups in the background - that was my theme! :)
Of-course, now-a-days, the most important thing of the summer is ISABELLA'S BIRTHDAY. She turned 4 this year! So Brandon and I went down for her party and it was great.
Birthday girl!


This year it was Barbie themed.


And she got a brand new bike!


A bike that Mommy wanted to ride too, haha.

Annie thought it was going to be a Belle party, so we got her a Belle crown, a Belle necklace and a Belle bracelet, as well as a Flounder to go with all of her Ariel stuff.
Alright, that's the end of summer...so on to FALL next!
I have to do a separate post. I can't handle it.

More Summertime Photos:
June, July & August Photos on Shutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...