Saturday, November 10, 2012

Also, just so you know

Also, I started a travel blog. Brandon and I love to travel (who doesn't...), and although we don't go a whole lot of places very often, we do travel some (and we plan to increase that in the near future), so I have started a travel blog (on a separate blog site...because blogger just wasn't up to the challenge on this one) on Travel Pod. I have already added a link to your right, as well as a tab above that provides a little explanation, but I thought I should post a little post about what I love about this site so far, and to introduce it to all of you.

So, the way blogger works is that you have a blog and you post posts on that blog. Straight forward.  However, Travel Pod allows you to have a separate blog for each trip you take and then you post however many posts underneath that blog that you want.  AND you can post straight from an app that is available on the iPhone, which I have, so I find that quite convenient and amazing for when I'm out wherever, traveling it up. Also, you tell it where you are (I'm pretty sure that's required, actually, but since it's a travel blog, that's exactly what I want it to do), and it pins all of your locations on a map for you.  Right now, I'm catching up on our trips to Boston, Missouri '11 and Missouri '12.

Love it.

Here's another link: Entsminger Clan's Travel Pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...