Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching up...



We'll try to see what has been going on this year! Where to start....

Probably Christmas 2009...which is actually last year. :)

I think I'm bad at this blogging thing. Partially because I fell as if our life doesn't have enough story to it to document, and partially because I'm lazy. But here we go. Christmas. Fun stuff. Full of Christmas-ness.

Our Christmas tree made out of cinnamon buns. Family tradition for as long as I can remember!

The Entsmingers. All 6 of us!


We totally do Santa stuff even though we don't have kids yet.


Brandon, of-course, plays the part of Santa.

Entsminger Christmas Dinner

Our house! All snowy and lit up for Christmas.

Mr. and Mrs. Claus hang up their hats.

Welcome to North Carolina!

Little Miss Isabella

Isabella and Uncle Brandon

Annie and Isabella

Our yearly Christmas nap

Isabella and Amanda (Mommy)

Beau (Daddy), Isabella and Amanda


We were only there a couple of days, and then it was....back to:
Cold, snowy, yet beautiful Virginia.

Tink in her Santa outfit. Too cute! She hated it.

So did Lolita :)

Our new ornaments for the year:
The Flash

Captain America

David Ortiz ( I think...)

Belle (mine, obviously)

Harry Potter!

The Simpsons

Jimminy Cricket

Another Harry Potter one

Ruby Red Slippers


Pita under the tree.

Miss Tink

A tile my parents got us, isn't it awesome!? I love it.

And that was Christmas 2009! Lovely. Awesome. Moving on!

Shutterfly Pictures:
Christmas 2009 Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...