Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random Winter Happenings

Here are some random things that have happened this winter. I do love our life.

It rained and rained after it had snowed and snowed, and the river flooded! So, we went for a walk and took some pictures.






Just look at that beautiful sky!

I never thought it would stop snowing. Never before EVER have I seen so much snow!


Tink
Papusa

My husband. Yes, I knew he was like this before I married him :)

Bierer's Pharmacy! This is where I work.


You can see Nora in the window. She's compounding some drugs.

Super Bowl!
Go Saints!!!


Valentine's Day


Christmas Cactus. They're so beautiful.

All four felines sleeping in their basket.

Shana's Birthday at the Bistro

This is my life. Cats laying all over me. :)

Shutterfly:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...