Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A merging of the blogs

Well, this is what's happened...our Family website, Sampa.com, has decided to shut down, so we were forced to start a new family website. But what I've decided is to use what I already have and just vamp them up a little bit. I've copied all of the old blogs from Sampa onto this blog, so if you ever want to go back and read things, you won't be missing anything :)
So, that's why these other blogs have appeared out of thin air, for those of you who were wondering!
(5/6/09)

Also...all of the blogs that are before this one are funky for some reason.
Funky = the pictures won't load right. Something about importing them from Sampa did something crazy.
SO, when I have some spare time, I'm going to go back and fix them (hopefully). Gosh that's going to take forever.
(3/29/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...